Paw Friction decreases sliding on smooth floors, increases mobility and reduces risk of injury (or re-injury).
It is most effective for dogs with:
- Arthritis and old age
- Confidence issues (reluctance to walk on smooth surfaces)
- Neurologic conditions (degenerative myelopathy, disc disease, lumbosacral instability, brain tumours)
- Orthopaedic issues (fractures, ACL injuries, patella luxation)
- Postoperative recovery: (back surgery, knee surgery (TPLO, TTA, lateral suture), amputations)
- Increasing the success of rehabilitation / physical therapy
Each kit contains 35g granules and 4 tubes of adhesive which is said to support 8-16+ applications. Applications last on average 7 days, however don't be alarmed if the first few applications last less time; keep in mind that your dog will need to get used to "wearing" this product.
Paw Friction was design by a veterinarian with your dog's health in mind, Every component is non-toxic and safe for you, your dog and your home.